Thursday 23 June 2011

3 Planet Tshirt by Mr Soundz



So, if you guys don't know, i have a clothing/design shop known as Unique, which is situated in enfield, london. I started off with an idea to launch a clothing range, but ended up just customising clothes for people. I wil soon get back into launching a clothing range in time, but yea for now, you will probably see bits and pieces of my own t-shirts/designs. Heres one of them, i call it "3 Planets' A high quality transfer print of the moon, earth and mars, my favourite planets which i think are more connected than we think, but thats another post for the conspiracy heads. A round the planets i have added swarovski hot fix diamontes of different sizes and colours which represent the stars. The outfit i have chosen to go with this t-shirt in the above images are skinnys from "B you K' in carnaby street, 2 different patterned socks with the roll up jeans and cross chekered styled vans, oh and last but not least the Skinny fit blazer shiney charcoal from next, but i have customised the color and filled them with black sequins, yup, proper MJ style haha..Thanks to my misus...so yea for more info on my designs mrsoundz@hotmail.co.uk and check my shop website which doesnt include my designs www.uniquecustomisedclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment